NEW! Special Floor Model Pricing!
Free Shiping within US!
Free SR Jam Gigbag!
The Jam 150 plus features 150w RMS of Bi-amplified output which is conceived to offer the broadest possible frequency response with a dynamic and and a selection of XLR, Jack and Phono inputs to allow for every conceivable input requirement. A studio quality effects unit provides 4 quality effects that can be added to any of the 3 main channels as the performer requires. The superb frequency response and balance exhibited by this combo has made it the first choice for discerning musicians who require a natural and open sound quality in a compact design, easily carried by any performer. Designed with the acoustic guitar as its primary partner, the Jam 150 Plus has nevertheless become a firm favourite for a wide range of other acoustic and electronic instrument sound sources where tonal accuracy, dynamic response and purity of reproduction are the primary requirements
A line output is included to allow the addition of an active extension cabinet or connection to other sound systems or recording equipment if required and the 150's unique ability to successfully handle a diverse range of music signals means that it can be found in homes, studios and music venues throughout the world. For the musician who appreciates pure sound quality there is no better compact combo in its class than the Jam 150 Plus.
Jam 150 Plus Specification:
- Box Two-way bass reflex
- Frequency response 40 Hz - 20 KHz
- Sensitivity (1W-1m) 93 db
- SPL max 115 db
- Crossover Electronic –24 db/octave
- Woofer 8”
- Horn Compression tweeter
- System – Format 2-way Bi-amp
- Max Power out: LOW: 120W RMS, 240W peak, HIGH: 30W RMS, 60W peak
- Weight Kg 13
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 27x36x40cm
- Mixer inputs:
- MIC 1-2 : XLR - Jack 6,3 mm
- LINE IN 3-4 : Jack 6,3 mm
- LINE IN 5-6 RCA
- Mixer outputs:
- REC OUT RCA
- LINE OUT XLR
- MIC 1-2 : High, Mid, Low, Eff, Vol.
- LINE IN 3-4 : High, Mid, Low, Eff, Vol.
- LINE IN 5-6 : High, Low, Vol
- REC OUT : Vol.
- EFF RTN : Vol.
- MASTER : Vol.
- 1 Delay, 3 Reverbs ( by Alesis)
- Send & Return External Effect